- Add product configurator feature to an existing Sitecore Commerce implementation
- Works with B2C storefront and Assurex’s B2B accelerator
- Option to choose between textual or visual display at the front-end
Product Configurator | Sitecore Commerce
AssureX's Product Configurator for Sitecore Commerce B2B and B2C implementations
- Uses existing Sitecore Commerce Experience Accelerator
- New business tools screens to allow for configuration and manage the orders
- Easy to maintain and independently upgradeable
- Works with all versions of 9.x series and version 10
Define Configurable layers
A dashboard to allow you to define the configurable layers which then can be associated to the sellable items
Specify rendering method
Control if you want to render this configurator as a textual or visual configurator at the front-end. You can select this option individually for each sellable item or apply to all. The choice is yours.
Associate layers to sellable item
Allow you to associate the applicable layers to the sellable. Select from the pre-defined layers to maintain the consistency
Configure Layer Options
Select whether multiple selection is allowed, prices, images etc.
View and process configured ordered
The configured products need to be processed differently and a custom minion will help you implement your custom process, be it sending orders to different teams or external vendors, everything is possible.
B2B or B2C
Works with SXA B2C storefront and compatible with our B2B accelerator. If you are are not using SXA, easily tweak it to work with your implementation.
Graphical or Textual Configurator
Render configurator textually or graphically based on the options selected at the back-end. If you allowed for multiple selections for an option, it will render as check-box, else as a radio button
Allows customers to save the configured products and share them over the emails or other such services.
Request for Quote
B2B customer can request a quote for their configurations.