Location – Remote, India
Assurex is a Sitecore partner and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Sitecore space with offices in four countries. We are seeing exponential growth and are looking for several Senior Developers with experience in Sitecore implementations to join our team in India.
- 3-5 years of development experience and extensive C# knowledge
- Knowledge of .NET Core framework and experience with Sitecore Commerce will be a plus
- Experience in TDD and BDD
- Experience with SOLID Design Principles
- Strong Sitecore knowledge with experience in integration with external systems
- Knowledge of setting up CI/CD
- Usuals like – git, Azure DevOps, and Dockers to work with the latest in the Sitecore world.
- Develop enterprise-grade solutions in Sitecore composable stack
- Work with Solution Architects to design solutions in line with our motto of “getting it right”
- As an expert in Sitecore, you will be the mentor to the junior developers in the team
- It is a client-facing role and good communication skills are a must
Why work with us?
- Excellent salary
- Work from home, always or maybe travel to client locations across the globe
- Flexible working – work according to your availability during the core office hours
- Bonus, pension, private healthcare, meal vouchers, life insurance, and wellness sessions
- Learn, grow, and get certified with access to learning resources
- Option to work out of our global office for a couple of months a year.
Assurex is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.