Location: India, UAE, remote
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing complex business problems and providing innovative solutions that support the company’s strategic objectives. This role requires a high level of business acumen, strong analytical skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead the analysis and documentation of business requirements for large and complex projects, ensuring that all requirements are accurately captured and communicated to stakeholders
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are aligned with project timelines and deliverables
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, workshops, and other techniques to elicit business requirements and ensure that all requirements are prioritized according to business value
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure that business requirements are aligned with strategic objectives
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can be used to improve business processes and drive business value
- Facilitate the development of user stories, use cases, and other documentation to support the development of software applications and other solutions
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior business analysts, supporting their development and growth within the organization
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies that can be leveraged to drive business value
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in the ecommerce domain.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze complex data sets and identify insights and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills, with the ability to lead and motivate a team of business analysts
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assurex is dedicated to maintaining a workplace that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as defined by applicable laws.
Our commitment to this policy applies to all aspects of employment within our organization, including but not limited to hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. At Assurex, we believe that hiring decisions should be based solely on an individual’s qualifications, merit, and the needs of the business.
We strive to create a work environment where every employee feels valued, respected, and empowered to contribute to the success of our organization