Location – London
We are looking for a Senior. Net Developer with experience in Sitecore implementations to join our team in London, United Kingdom
- At least 5 years of development experience and extensive C# knowledge
- Knowledge of .NET Core framework, experience with Sitecore Commerce will be a plus
- Experience in TDD and BDD
- Experience with SOLID Design Principles
- Strong Sitecore knowledge with experience of integration with external systems
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or IBM cloud
- Knowledge of setting up CI/CD
- Usuals like – git, Azure Devops, and Docker to work with the latest in Sitecore world.
What you will do?
- Develop solutions in Sitecore
- Work with Architects to design solutions in line with our motto of “getting it right”
- As an expert in Sitecore, you will be the mentor to the junior developers in the team
- It is a client-facing role and good communication skills are a must
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Flexible and relaxed working – work according to your availability during the core office hours
- Bonus, pension, private healthcare, and life insurance
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Option to relocate to the UK for the candidate with the right skillset and meeting the criteria prescribed by UKVI
Assurex is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.