Location – Bengaluru, India or Remote
We are looking for a Senior. Net Developer with experience in Sitecore implementations to join our team in India on a permanent basis.
- Total 6+ years of overall experience with 4+ years of experience in design & development of Sitecore based web application with Sitecore CMS (Sitecore v9.1 or higher )
- Experience in design & coding of Sitecore CMS modules i.e. Sitecore API, data/command templates, layouts, components & workflows for Multi-site, Multi-lingual, Multichannel scenarios
- Proficient in Helix principles and knowledge on Sitecore development framework
- Experience in creating and consuming web services including REST JSON
- Should have experience/knowledge in Sitecore Pipelines and Events
- Experience in CLR stored procedures SQL Server, MongoDB
- Solid experience in C# 5.0, ASP.NET 4.5, Entity Framework, LINQ to Objects, ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- Experience in Sitecore 9+ development Azure PaaS. Experience with version control systems GIT
- Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player
- Possesses sharp analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Certified in Sitecore.
What you will do?
- Develop solutions in Sitecore
- Work with Architects to design solutions in line with our motto of “getting it right”
- Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigations
- Ensure adherence to management processes, quality standards and project specifications; and foster a culture of quality and performance.
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, simultaneously
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Bonus, PF, and medical insurance
- Startup culture and growth opportunities
Assurex is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.