Location – Bengaluru, India or Remote
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect to join our team in India on a permanent basis.
- 8+ years of experience in the eCommerce ecosystem as a solution or enterprise architect building omnichannel experiences.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading large-scale Salesforce B2C commerce implementations as the Technical Architect.
- Must understand Salesforce Commerce Cloud Reference Architecture (SFRA), product, order and inventory flows in order to create detailed designs, architectural documents, and develop complex applications.
- Having experience in implementing SFCC end-to-end.
- Having strong knowledge of SFRA and Sitegenesis.
- Having experience of Jobs and Service frameworks.
- Having experience working with OCAPI and Headless commerce.
- Experience in integrating Commerce cloud with other enterprise solutions like ERP, OMS, WMS, POS and Salesforce clouds like Sales, Service and Marketing cloud.
- In-depth knowledge of the eCommerce domain and market trends.
- Strong hands-on experience with coding in SFCC, writing Controllers, ISML, Forms, etc.
- Experience in realising design mockups to the actual site.
- Well versed with OOPS, Design patterns, Database concepts, and Architecture fundamentals of Software design.
- Experience in implementing best practices, and conducting design and code reviews.
- Able to lead the technical team and mentor.
- Have experience in implementing enterprise solutions on production following best practices and CI/CD automation.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and tools like JIRA, GIT, CI/CD, etc.
- Salesforce B2C developer certificate is a must and a B2C architect certificate along with other Salesforce cloud certifications is a plus.
- Strong in communicating with multiple stakeholders with clarity and communication objectives and style.
What you will do?
- Provide Technical leadership to implement eCommerce applications on Salesforce Commerce Cloud(SFCC/ Demandware).
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a driving role in project discovery and definition workshops, validating solutions, feasibility and development practices as well as ensuring the right implementation.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team.
- Responsible for providing technical design for integration of SFCC with other enterprise solutions like ERP, CRM, Other Salesforce Clouds including Sales, Service and Marketing cloud.
- Design and Develop features such as faceted navigation, customer account, shopping cart, product search, order management, promotions, social eCommerce, etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to eCommerce and Demandware implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for eCommerce solutions and articulate business needs in terms of DW Business Manager Configuration.
- Provide guidance, troubleshoot and answer questions related to DW template development.
- Coach and mentor team implementing best practices on SFCC and review and correct application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Bonus, PF, and medical insurance
- Startup culture and growth opportunities
Assurex is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.