Location – India/Remote
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeting outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- Generate, develop, qualify, and set new business opportunities.
- Proactively contact target prospects via phone, email, social networking, and other channels
- Conduct high-level conversations with the relevant decision-makers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Have at least 1-2 years minimum experience in Sales Development in an SDR, BDR role in a tech company or sales in general. Experience with Sitecore or any other CMS will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Why work with us?
- Excellent salary
- Work from home, always
- Flexible working – work according to your availability during the core office hours
- Bonus, pension, private healthcare, meal vouchers, life insurance and wellness and sessions
- Learn, grow and get certified with access to learning resources
Assurex is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.