Location – London, Remote
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure digital strategy, creative, and interactive web development solutions are delivered on-time and on-budget according to defined scope, timeline, and cost parameters.
This role requires experience working with marketers from digital space with strong program management skills to plan and coordinate large engagements.
- Lead and manage the delivery of project(s) while focusing on design and development for websites and mobile apps, content production for web and social platforms, and digital marketing strategy.
- Provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers to develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned project(s).
- Define and manage project management processes and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Experience with agile performance metrics( Capacity, Velocity, Triages) to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Assist with team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software, web and digital development projects using agile methodologies including 8+ years of experience managing large, complex projects with multi-function teams. PMP preferred.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ideally Sitecore).
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies, tools.
- Should have run end-to-end strategic engagements including digital strategy, content strategy, creative and implementation phases.
- Experience of working with digital agencies and managed offshore teams.
- Experience of working on digital strategies for clients and follow through on defined roadmaps.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and other project management tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must; can present formally or informally across levels of internal and external stakeholders.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Flexible and relaxed working – work according to your availability during the core office hours
- Bonus, pension, private healthcare, and life insurance
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Option to relocate to the UK for the candidate with the right skill set and meeting the criteria prescribed by UKVI
Assurex is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.