Location – Remote, US hours (EST)
Assurex is a Sitecore Silver partner and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Sitecore space. We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Sitecore implementations to join our team
- 8-10 years of industry experience
- Experience of being a Business Analyst on a Sitecore or Sitecore Commerce project
- Excellent Communication skill and ability to work collaboratively with external and internal teams
- Ability to take the ownership of the client requirements and be their POC
- Requirement Gathering and translating those into BRD and FSD
- Run discovery workshops and conduct requirement interviews/grooming sessions
- Create project backlog and refine it in collaboration with Solution Architect and the Product Owners
- Write Acceptance Criterias and get those signed off.
- Conduct grooming session with the scrum team to explain and clarify requirements
- Work with testing teams to review test books
Why work with us?
- Excellent salary
- Work from home, always
- Flexible working – work according to your availability during the core office hours
- Bonus, pension, private healthcare, meal vouchers, life insurance and wellness and sessions
- Learn, grow and get certified with access to learning resources
- Option to relocate to the UK for the candidate with the right skillset and meeting the criteria prescribed by UKVI
Assurex is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.