Location – London, Remote
We are looking for an AWS engineer on a permanent basis to support our clients across the UK and EU.
- 9 + years of experience and AWS certified.
- Experience with Database migration from on-premises to AWS.
- Experience in setting up new VPC, subnet creation, NAT gateway, Internet gateway, routes, security policies, VPC peering, direct connect, Route 53, Cloudformation, Load Balancers, Certificate Manager, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, IAM policies, Lambda functions, S3 buckets, AWS CLI, Cloudfront.
- Should have a good knowledge of windows/Linux O/S.
- Comfortable with day to day operations like creating EC2/RDS, modifying volumes, taking snapshots, changing encryption on volumes, creating AMI.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must; can present formally or informally across levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Travel to Europe will be required subject to covid restrictions.
- The candidate must have the eligibility to work in the UK for this role.
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Bonus, PF, and medical insurance
- Startup culture and growth opportunities
Assurex is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.